|Author||Topic: How to fix the issue of Telus email not working on iPhone?|
|posted: 6/1/2019 at 5:44:42 AM ET|
It could be shocking when you find out that even if the account information is correct, you are still not able to send or receive Telus emails from your iPhone. If this issue is bothering you, here are the steps that you can perform to solve the issue.
• Configure the IMAP and SMTP settings.
• Click on Settings>Tap on Mail>Select Telus mail.
• Select SMTP>Primary server> SMTP Server name.
• Remove your username and password and tap on Done.
• It will update the account information.
• You can also delete the account and add it once again.
If you come across any issue while performing the steps, then do reach out to Telus email customer care number and get your issues resolved.
Know More: Telus Customer Support
Also Get Support: SBCGlobal Technical Support Number
|posted: 11/13/2020 at 7:29:29 AM ET|
If using the cellular data on iPhone, then enable the data feature and if using the Wi-Fi, then verify the SSID and password of the router. If still persists an issue, then reset your device to factory settings and then add Telus Account again on your device.
Do you think this topic is inappropriate? Vote it down. After a thread receives a certain amount of negative votes it will be automatically locked.
Please contact us with any concerns you might have.