|Author||Topic: Change the Paper Settings in HP Printer Driver|
|posted: 7/3/2018 at 8:13:30 AM ET|
Are you getting HP Printer “Out of paper” error? This can happen for different reasons. Once such reason is, the paper setting in your printer driver doesn’t match with the paper loaded. You can change the paper setting by following the given instructions.
Note: These steps won’t change the default settings, the next time when you try to print, you paper settings will return to the default one.
• Open the document that you are trying to print.
• Click File and then click on the Print button.
• This will open the Print dialog box.
• Now click the button to open Properties/Options/Preference dialog box.
• After that, you need to click on the tab of paper size or type settings. The tab may be Features or Paper/Quality.
• Open Size is drop down menu and select the paper size that matches the paper loaded in the tray.
• Now open Type is drop down menu and select the type of paper loaded.
• Click Ok
• Now again click OK to print the document.
In case, this solution doesn’t resolve the issue then you will need proper assistance from experts by dialing HP Printer Contact Number UK @ 0808-101-3524 (Toll-Free). For more information visit the site http://www.printer-helpline-number.co.uk/hp-printer.php
By contacting technicians at Epson printer Contact Number UK 0808-101-3524 you can easily fetch technical assistance to fix tech issues coming in Epson printer.For more information visit the site http://www.printer-helpline-number.co.uk/epson-printer.php
From Internet Network:
|posted: 7/7/2018 at 1:33:07 PM ET|
Burger King’s menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries, sodas, and milkshakes to a larger and more diverse set of products. In 1957, the “mybkexperience” became the first major addition to the menu, and it has become Burger King’s signature product since.
Do you think this topic is inappropriate? Vote it down. After a thread receives a certain amount of negative votes it will be automatically locked.
Please contact us with any concerns you might have.