|posted: 6/29/2018 at 3:06:06 AM ET|
AVG Antivirus is named as the best system security and removes the possible threats in the shortest time period possible. Updating any system software is an essential thing if you want to fight with the unknown threat in the system premises. Otherwise, it will affect the file and folders stored in it or corrupt them unwontedly. But sometimes, you get error messages saying update or a general error during AVG update initiation. You are suggested to delete temporary files used during update. And follow the steps given below to delete them:
• You need to run the AVG user interface by double-clicking the product icon present on your screen.
• Now, open the Options and then proceed to the Advanced Settings and click on menu tab.
• Thereafter, proceed to the Manage option available in the Update branch.
• Now, Press the Delete temporary update files button on instant basis.
• And then, try to update AVG Antivirus.
When you see the problem is still there, you are suggested to uninstall AVG product. For that run the removal tool and re-install the product again. Now, you can follow the step-by-step instructions or contact the technical support team available at AVG Helpline Number UK @ 0808-101-2159 (Toll-Free) for best support in the market. For more information visit the site http://www.tollfree-help-number.com/avg-antivirus.php