|posted: 9/9/2022 at 2:09:41 AM ET|
SBCGlobal account can be run on other email providers, such as MS Outlook. However, if you are unable to do so and want to fix SBCGlobal Email not working with MS Outlook, try these:
• Switch your server from IMAP to POP3.
• Toggle the configuration settings.
• Remove and add the SBCGlobal account again.
• Open MS Outlook in Safe Mode
• Try working on MS Outlook Offline mode.
• See if you are entering incorrect login credentials.
• Generate a new password for your account
• Configure the SBCGlobal account with MS Outlook again.
Try these fixes and see if your issue is resolved.