From Internet Network:
|posted: 5/27/2022 at 6:20:03 AM ET|
Google Chrome, one of the most commonly used browsers in the world, is widely used around the world. It is in our daily life. So it will annoy you when Google Chrome stops working. Don't worry, it should be easy to fix.
Check for conflicting software
Type "chrome://conflict" in the address bar and hit Enter. The program will show you the list of programs. If there are any programs that conflict with Chrome, you must update, disable or uninstall it.
Remove browser extensions
Extensions are small software programs that personalize the browsing experience. They can allow users to configure Chrome features according to individual needs and preferences.
However, some installed extensions could be the reason for the "Google Chrome not working" error. Therefore, removing or disabling the problematic extension can solve this problem.
1) Double-click on the Google Chrome shortcut.
2) Type "chrome: // extensions" in Chrome's address bar and press Enter.
2) Click each blue button to disable any extension listed in the panel.
3) Restart Chrome and open a URL in the third to check if the error will appear or not.
4) Enable the installed extensions one by one to find which one is causing the problem. Then disable or delete it.
Google chrome not working problem