Quick Links

This Day in Music History

Music Education @ DataDragon.com

Music Education Forums

Maintain Your Forum Information

Bernadette Peters - Broadway's Best

Sudoku (take a break for a puzzle!)

Topic: unknown instrument
From the Music Questions forum.

Post a reply or begin a new topic.

View other threads or jump to a different forum.

AuthorTopic:   unknown instrument
Anonymous Poster

From Internet Network:

posted: 10/26/2003 at 12:15:42 PM ET
View Anonymous's profile  Edit/Delete this message  Reply with a quote  

does anyone know what the instrument is called that is a row of cylinders, lined up moving from long to short cylinders and you blow in through the top to make music.

Registered User

Las Vegas, NV

posted: 10/26/2003 at 3:30:19 PM ET
View angm8's profile  Get angm8's email address  Edit/Delete this message  Reply with a quote  

they are called panpipes


Do you think this topic is inappropriate? Vote it down. After a thread receives a certain amount of negative votes it will be automatically locked.

Please contact us with any concerns you might have.
Site Design/Implementation copyright (©) 1999-2003 by Kevin Lux. Our privacy statement.
Please email with any news updates or pictures you may have.