Quick Links

This Day in Music History

Music Education @ DataDragon.com

Music Education Forums

Maintain Your Forum Information

Bernadette Peters - Broadway's Best

Sudoku (take a break for a puzzle!)

Topic: What's that line called?
From the Music Questions forum.

Post a reply or begin a new topic.

View other threads or jump to a different forum.

AuthorTopic:   What's that line called?
Anonymous Poster

From Internet Network:

posted: 9/13/2007 at 1:47:34 AM ET
View Anonymous's profile  Edit/Delete this message  Reply with a quote  

OK, so what does the line, looks like a double bar line, but there is only one line. Do you know what that's called?

Registered User

posted: 9/27/2007 at 1:48:15 PM ET
View Bandirector's profile  Get Bandirector's email address  Edit/Delete this message  Reply with a quote  

If you are talking about the lines that separate each measure, then those are merely called bar lines.

Do you think this topic is inappropriate? Vote it down. After a thread receives a certain amount of negative votes it will be automatically locked.

Please contact us with any concerns you might have.
Site Design/Implementation copyright (©) 1999-2003 by Kevin Lux. Our privacy statement.
Please email with any news updates or pictures you may have.