From Internet Network:
|posted: 5/25/2021 at 7:20:53 AM ET|
When using QuickBooks accounting software QuickBooks Error 61 is a common error that most users come across. The most probable reasons why the error occurs are as follows
1. .QBW file is moved from one location to another location. Hence, the software may not be able to locate it.
2. .ND file may be corrupted or damaged.
3. Company files must be corrupted while up-gradation of the software must have taken place.
4. .TLG file may be corrupted.
5. Windows registry entries must be affected.
6. Spyware, virus, or malware must have invaded and damaged QB or Windows files.
You have to troubleshoot for the above reason so that you will come to know the exact cause of the problem. You will have to troubleshoot step-by-step.
QuickBooks Error 61