|Author||Topic: What is the Easiest Method for Writing off Bad Debt in QuickBook|
|posted: 1/15/2021 at 8:34:46 AM ET|
Writing off bad debt in QuickBooks ensures that your net income and account receivable is the incorrect shape. Here is a quick method to write off bad debts in QuickBooks:
1. Open QuickBooks and take a look at your aging account receivable.
2. Now going forward you need to create a bad debt expense account.
3. Select the option to create a bad debt item.
4. Now you need to create a credit memo to take note of the bad debts.
5. Select the options to apply the credit memo to the invoices.
6. Finally, run the report on bad debts.
Writing off bad debt in QuickBooks is quite easy if you follow the steps mentioned above. For any additional assistance related to bad debts in QuickBooks, you can dial QuickBooks helpline number (855)-526-5749.
VISIT ATWriting offbad debt in Quickbooks
Do you think this topic is inappropriate? Vote it down. After a thread receives a certain amount of negative votes it will be automatically locked.
Please contact us with any concerns you might have.