|Author||Topic: How to setup Mozilla Thunderbird on Windows 10?|
From Internet Network:
|posted: 8/18/2020 at 1:56:26 AM ET|
If you want to setup Mozilla Thunderbird on Windows 10 you need to follow some steps that are given below:
• Open the Thunderbird application and then create a new account.
• Click on the Email and then a window will open where you need to enter your name, email address and password.
• Click on the Continue button.
• You can choose IMAP or POP settings and then tap on manual config.
• Enter the setting for the incoming and outgoing mail server and save it.
If you are not able to set up the Thunderbird, then all you need is to get in touch with the experts by calling mozilla firefox tech support phone number that is there to help you in resolving it.
mozilla firefox helpline number
Do you think this topic is inappropriate? Vote it down. After a thread receives a certain amount of negative votes it will be automatically locked.
Please contact us with any concerns you might have.