272 Scenicview Drive
|posted: 12/5/2019 at 5:23:55 AM ET|
QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly – How to Fix?
QuickBooks being a large software comprises a variety of functions, thus facing unexpected crashes is quite normal. This might annoy the user while they are at work and even lead to loss of critical company files and data. In order to overcome the glitch, you can either follow the below-mentioned methods or get in touch with the expert professional technicians on the quickbooks support. They are there to assist you with all your queries and resolve your issue in seconds.
1. Download and Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool:
• Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
• Double-click on the setup files and follow the instructions to start the diagnosis.
• Once finished, restart your Windows and open QuickBooks again.
2. Scan and Repair Bad Sectors on Hard-Disk:
• Right, click on the C-Drive and select “Properties’.
• Under the “Tools” tab, click on the “Check Now” button.
• Checkmark the “Automatically fix file system errors” and “Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors” option.
• Click on the “Start” tab and wait until the process is completed.
3. Reinstall Windows Operating System:
• Backup your critical company files
• Install a fresh Windows on your system.