|Author||Topic: How to fix ‘Norton not installing on Mac’ problem?|
272 Scenicview Drive
|posted: 12/5/2019 at 5:22:08 AM ET|
If it is getting difficult for you to install Norton on your Mac, it means you might not be using the correct steps to do it. Have a look at the given process to complete the installation process successfully:
• Visit the official website of Norton and enter your login credentials
• Click on ‘Get started’ and then ‘Download Norton.’
• Further tap on ‘Agree and Download’ to accept the terms and conditions.
• Click twice on the Norton product installer and choose ’Agree and install.’
• Provide your admin account password and go to ‘Install Helper.’
• Click ‘Allow’ if you see a message indicating ‘System software was blocked from loading.’
• Follow the steps popping up on the screen.
If these steps didn’t help you out, reach out to experts at Contact Norton support to find a more straightforward process.
[url=https://www.goforhelpline.com/]Contact Norton support[/url]
Do you think this topic is inappropriate? Vote it down. After a thread receives a certain amount of negative votes it will be automatically locked.
Please contact us with any concerns you might have.