|Author||Topic: How to change your AOL Spam Settings?|
|posted: 5/6/2019 at 6:49:31 AM ET|
AOL allows you keeping the settings as you prefer. Now you have the access of spam settings to change it at your will by following these steps:
• Go to the official website of AOL
• Now enter eh username and password to log in
• Then select options that you would find at the top right corner
• You will have to go to the option “mail settings” and tap on it
• Then press the “spam settings” option
• Now in this option, you are allowed to change spam settings
In case you need further support call at Install AOL Desktop Gold for Mac where you will be getting the most prominent support from professionals.
Read more: - Download AOL Desktop Gold
Do you think this topic is inappropriate? Vote it down. After a thread receives a certain amount of negative votes it will be automatically locked.
Please contact us with any concerns you might have.