This Day in Music History
Music Education @ DataDragon.com
Music Education Forums
Maintain Your Forum Information
Bernadette Peters - Broadway's Best
(take a break for a puzzle!)
PMessage: Post Reply (with quote)
Identify yourself and then enter your reply.
You are posting in reply to the thread entitled
'please help, urgent'
- or -
Post anonymously (no login required)
#beginquote# Don't be so sure on that, suzyq:( My dad called me on the cell while my mom and I were at TJMaxx after a flute lesson, and he told me that he found my kitten dead on the car port:( I guess I should have put her back inside after a little time with her mother, but, ...too late now. I'm okay though, because I knew she had about a 32% chance of living, and a 68% chance of dying. I'm thinking of buying a bird, one that tends to eat parasites in specific, if there is one like that. That way, the little jokers won't have a chance.>:> I am only a speck upon another speck floating in a pool of galaxy #endquote#
Site Design/Implementation copyright (©) 1999-2003 by
with any news updates or pictures you may have.